Please note: The following information is only for Calgaz customers in the U.S. This message does not apply to Calgaz customers in other countries.
Dear Valued Customers,
Air Liquide recently completed its acquisition of Airgas and the two companies have come together to deliver greater value, service and innovation to you.
Effective October 1, 2016 Calgaz will become a part of Airgas USA LLC. This transition will take place in various steps over the next few months.
This will not affect our relationship with you, your contract, products or services. We remain committed to providing you with the highest quality products and service.
It is important for you to note the following information regarding your Calgaz account, effective on October 1:
- The people in our organization will continue to work with you as they have in the past.
- Our fee structure will not change.
- The services we have provided you in the past will continue.
- You will receive invoices and delivery documents from “Calgaz, a division of Airgas USA LLC”.
- Your remittance address will remain the same.
- Your account number will remain the same.
- If your system requires you to set up a new vendor for this transition, please do so for “Airgas USA, LLC.”
- Visit airgas.com/getW‐9 to obtain an Airgas W‐9 form.
- You will continue to place orders for products and services using the same telephone number and email address used previously.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact your Sales Representative directly. Thank you for your business and continued partnership as we remain committed to providing you with the same high‐quality products and services you have come to expect.
Vice President, Calgaz