At Calgaz, we take Safety and Quality seriously. Over the past 40 years we have ensured we consistently deliver the Quality products we promise and our customers demand.
Calgaz gas mixtures and regulators are manufactured, fully tested and shipped from our state-of-the-art production facilities in Cambridge, Maryland, USA and Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Calgaz is fully accredited to ISO9001 by QSR and is now also accredited to make a range of calibration gases to ISO 17025 to meet the ever stringent requirements of our global customers whose applications range from gas detection, marine emissions, mud logging and breath testing.
Calgaz Official Accreditations
You can access more information on our global accreditations through the following links.
Cambridge, MD USA:
Stoke-on-Trent UK Plant Accreditations:
- ISO9001 - Link
- Calgaz Stoke is very pleased to confirm its ISO17025 accreditation in 2020! The new approvals cover gas mixtures including NOx, SOx, COx as well as Ethanol, H2S, O2 and CH4. This accreditation is targeted to Marine Emissions and Breath Alcohol Testing markets
NEW 2020 ISO17025 - Link
Calgaz is the world leader in the manufacture of calibration gases in non-refillable cylinders as well as being a global supplier of high pressure refillable cylinders to specific markets.
It should be noted that for all Calgaz products::
- All gas mixtures are made gravimetrically
- All gas mixtures are NIST or NPL Weight Traceable and fully traceable back to their original raw materials
- There is full Lot analysis on transfilled cylinders
- All cylinders are fully approved to global or local standards including ISO11118:2015, ISO7866 or others as applicable
- All cylinders are fully pressure checked prior to despatch
- All lots of cylinders are traceable by lab database
- All regulators are designed and made to the highest standards
- Rigid quality control of all supplied machined parts
- Statistical Process Control in place
- 100% of regulators are function tested
- All regulators are leak checked