- Never refill Calgaz cylinders.
- Always hold the gauge and regulator away from your face during engagement with the cylinder.
- Always wear eye protection when working with high pressure gases and regulators.
- Familiarize yourself with the relevant safety data sheets (SDS) before use.
- Do not be lulled into complacency because of the convenient small size of Calgaz cylinders. The cylinders are high pressure containers and may injure you if not handled with care.
- Protect Calgaz cylinders from exposure to weather. Moisture can cause surface rust and enter the valve stem resulting in contamination of the gas mixture during engagement of the regulator.
- Do not store Calgaz cylinders with the regulator engaged in the valve. The regulator is not designed as the primary sealing mechanism.
- Use only those accessories rated for proper pressure and gas service.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.